Pet friendly accommodation in Bombay | Auckland
We understand that pets are part of a family and that it is important the whole family can travel together. That is why Heaven’s Rest B&B allows guests to bring dogs and cats for bookings in our Kiwi and Kea Cabin only. We provide excellent pet friendly accommodation with lots of outdoor space for your pet to enjoy. All guide dogs are welcome to stay for free and there is no size restriction.
Are all rooms pet friendly?
How many pets can I bring?
You are welcome to bring up to 2 pets in each cabin, provided they are house trained. If you are traveling with more than 2 pets please get in touch with us.
Fees and extra charges
- There is a fee of $20 per stay as carpets and upholstery items are completely cleaned upon departure of the guest and their pet.
- For additional cleaning and any damage to furniture and fixtures by pet(s), we will assess losses and charge accordingly. The decision to clean, repair, or replace items resides solely with Heaven’s Rest B&B
- In situations where remediation work is required in a cabin or general B&B area due to damage caused by a pet, the owners will also be required to pay for any period of time the cabin or area is unavailable for sale.
General Terms and Conditions
- Heaven’s Rest B&B accepts cats & dogs, provided they are house trained. For other pets please get in touch with us.
- Only 2 pets maximum allowed per room.
- All droppings must be collected by pet owners and disposed of appropriately.
- We kindly ask to bring a blanket/bed and keep your furry friends off our furniture and beds.
- Dogs may not be left unattended in our cabins for any length of time. Cats must be enclosed in a cage or pet box when unattended.
- Pets are allowed on outdoor common areas on leash only and supervised at all times.
- Guests must ensure pets do not cause interference to the quiet enjoyment of other guests.
- In the absence of the guest, the B&B is not responsible for the care of any dog(s) & cat(s) and waives any liability without exception.
- Heaven’s Rest B&B may require a guest to vacate the property where their pet is causing an ongoing disruption to other guests, or is otherwise interfering with the safe and efficient operation of our business.