Pet-Friendly Stay in Bombay | Auckland
Heaven’s Rest B&B is delighted to offer a home away from home for both you and your furry friends. Experience true Kiwi hospitality in our peaceful, pet-friendly surroundings.
Pet friendly Accommodation
We Welcome Paws of All Sizes
Explore Our Pet-Friendly Cabins
Pet Stay Terms and Conditions
- Heaven’s Rest B&B accepts cats & dogs, provided they are house trained. For other pets please get in touch with us.
- Only 2 pets maximum allowed per cabin.
- There is a fee of $20 per stay as carpets and upholstery items are completely cleaned upon departure of the guest and their pet.
- No fee is charged for guide dogs or pets that stay in cars during the stay.
- For additional cleaning and any damage to furniture and fixtures by pet(s), we will assess losses and charge accordingly. The decision to clean, repair, or replace items resides solely with Heaven’s Rest B&B
- In situations where remediation work is required in a cabin or general B&B area due to damage caused by a pet, the owners will also be required to pay for any period of time the cabin or area is unavailable for sale.
- All droppings must be collected by pet owners and disposed of appropriately.
- We kindly ask to bring a blanket/bed and keep your furry friends off our furniture and beds.
- Dogs may not be left unattended in our cabins for any length of time. Cats must be enclosed in a cage or pet box when unattended.
- Pets are allowed on outdoor common areas on leash only and supervised at all times.
- Guests must ensure pets do not cause interference to the quiet enjoyment of other guests.
- In the absence of the guest, the B&B is not responsible for the care of any dog(s) & cat(s) and waives any liability without exception.
- Heaven’s Rest B&B may require a guest to vacate the property where their pet is causing an ongoing disruption to other guests, or is otherwise interfering with the safe and efficient operation of our business.