FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A Bed & Breakfast (often called B&B or BnB) is a small lodging provider, that offers overnight accommodation and breakfast to its guests. In difference to most hotels and motels, Bed and Breakfasts normally are private family homes that have been converted into guests accommodation. Therefore, it offers the opportunity to guests to experience the authentic way of living in a homely atmosphere. BnBs are also smaller than hotels and motels and usually only have 4-11 rooms available, which makes it more private and less crowded. Typically, the B&B host lives on site as well and shares some spaces of the Bed and Breakfast with guests. If you would like to learn more about B&Bs check out the Wikipedia website.
- Our standard check in time is from 3 pm and our check out time until 11 am.
- An earlier check in and later check out are available upon request and availability.
- If you arrive late and would like to check in past 10 pm we offer an easy and convenient self check in.
- Payment is due on arrival. However, if you wish to pre pay your stay you can do so online or via bank transfer.
- We accept cash, Visa and MasterCard. For our Kiwi guest we accept bank transfer as well.
- For directions click HERE.
- Unfortunately, there is no space for your fury or feathery friends.
- Sorry, but we have a no party policy.
- Please contact us for special events requests.
- Our Tui Wing and Kakapo Wing have the option of an extra king single bed. There is an extra charge of $30/night if it is used by an additional person. Please let us know in advance if you would like an extra bed.
- Our Kiwi Cabin does not have the option of an extra bed.
- A cot is available upon request and availability for our Kakapo and Tui Wing and free of charge. Please let us know in advance.
- Feel free to smoke outdoors on our deck. We will provide an ashtray for you
- All our rooms and indoor areas are strictly non smoking.
- Guests staying in our Tui and Kakapo Wing can enjoy our continental breakfast from 7 am – 10.30 am. It is buffet style and will be ready for you in our kitchen. If you plan to check out early let us know and we will arrange breakfast earlier.
- If you are staying in our Kiwi Cabin your fridge and cupboards will be stocked with all the breakfast goodies you like and you simply help yourself when ever and to what ever you would like.
- Parking at Heaven’s Rest B&B is free of charge for our guests.
- There is plenty of room even for larger vehicles or trailers.
- If you booked directly with us or through Truenz.co.nz contact us HERE, EMAIL us or call us on +64 22 312 1462.
- If you booked with another website like booking.com or Expedia you will have to contact them.
- Sorry, but Heaven’s Rest B&B does not serve dinner.
- However, there are plenty of good restaurants in Pukekohe, which is only 10mins away from us. Some recommendations are The Monarch (offering a good range of everything), Bazza’s Steakhouse (for all the meat lovers), Little Thai Restaurant and many more.
- If you would like to indulge in fine dinning, Bracu Restaurant is the place to go. Nestled in a beautiful olive orchard that can be explored you can enjoy high end cuisine. Check out our great package deals including a 7 course meal.
- The Bombay service centre is only 800m away from Heaven’s Rest B&B and has a small Four Square Supermarket which is open until 9pm daily.
- For all you other grocery shopping needs you can head into Pukekohe which is 8km away from us. There you will find big supermarkets like Pak’nSave, Countdown or New World.
- The Bombay service centre is just around the corner and in walking distance to our Bed and Breakfast. You will find a range of different take aways there and a small supermarket.
- Pukekohe, which is only 10 mins away from us, offers all the shopping opportunities you seek with a variety of different boutiques, shops, cafes and restaurants along its Main Street. There are also supermarkets like Pak’nSave, Countdown or New World available there.
- Sylvia Park shopping Centre, New Zealand biggest shopping centre, is only 30mins away.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. LEAVE US A MESSAGE AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU OR CHAT WITH US NOW.